St. Paul's - Kimmirut, Nunavut
In 1900, the Anglican Church established its second mission on Baffin Island, building a mission house across the bay from today's community. In 1948 a new rectory and church were built. A vestry room was added to the church in 1974.

The parish is currently without a rector. Leadership is currently provided by layreaders in the parish.